Add GPS to your Celestron computerized telescope and get time, date, and location downloads from orbiting Global Positioning Satellites. This 16-channel GPS module plugs into your telescope’s hand control or the auxiliary (AUX) port on your drive base and then mounts to a tripod leg to stay safely out of the way with included straps.
SkySync makes it easier to align your telescope while keeping your date and time updated.
- Upgrade your Celestron computerized telescope to GPS with SkySync.
- Improve the speed and accuracy of alignments with 16-channel GPS.
- Automatically updates the time and date.
- Plugs into the AUX port on the base of the telescope
- Compatible for all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes.
* Not compatible with the SkyProdigy range.
* You may need to reflash some Newer AVX Mounts, those that have the larger 8-pin DEC Cable, in order for SkySync to run.
* Please Note, when using SkySync with a Celestron Evolution Mount, the GPS Unit and Handset must be plugged into separate AUX Sockets. Do not use with the handset plugged into the GPS unit.
To discover more and to find your local Celestron dealer please visit our Dealer Page